First attempt at stippling/free motion quilting!

Far, far, far from perfect but I am pleased that I've allowed myself to just go for it despite the imperfectness! I'm going to stipple a small quilt that has no recipient yet so if it goes wrong it doesn't matter.
I also managed to finish my Amy Butler bag a few weeks ago.

Only took me about 4 months but I love it anyway!
Far, far, far from perfect but I am pleased that I've allowed myself to just go for it despite the imperfectness! I'm going to stipple a small quilt that has no recipient yet so if it goes wrong it doesn't matter.
I also managed to finish my Amy Butler bag a few weeks ago.
Only took me about 4 months but I love it anyway!
Nice and spring like... just need to cold to go away now :)
You were braver than me - I didn't post pics of my first FMQ but I can say that they were laugh-out-loud bad.
ReplyDeleteI find it helps to stick your tongue out when FMQing!
ReplyDelete