Wednesday, 16 March 2011

First finish of 2011

Despite the fact that I completed most of this quilt in 2010 it is still my first finish of this year!

Zig Zag Quilt
Had some sunshine last weekend so managed to snap some shots.

Zig Zag Quilt

Zig Zag Quilt
I'm so pleased I have managed to finish this one and tick it off my list!

Zig Zag Quilt
All wrapped up and ready to go to my sister and her family.

Wrapped up ready to go
Yes I had a little bit of pink overload lol =D

8 comments:

  1. Hurray! You're in!!! Always fun to meet new UK quilters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt!! I am glad you decided to join in the QAL. I need a fellow "slow stitcher" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is lovely! I am excited to see what you make in the QAL! I am toying with the idea of these fabrics... http://www.etsy.com/listing/59317696/fat-quarter-set-8-pieces-2-yards-total
    but will probably pull from my stash instead... i just keep going back to them... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love this! so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so good. A big pat of the back, Manda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooovvvve this - I think it would have been driven mad getting all those joins to line up. Hope your sister liked it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty...love the pink. The piecing looks very nice and so does the quilting! Great job! I bet your sister loved it!

    ReplyDelete