Sunday, 20 November 2011

FNSI Results

Super quick post tonight because it is way past my bedtime!

This is what I was working on last night....
It  is for my sister.  She came round the other day and saw all the selvages on my desk and thought they were cute. I would prob have ended up putting them in the bin so I thought I would make some use of some of them!


12 days of christmas kate spain


 Not much but stitching that tiny garland by hand was time consuming! Not much to do before it is finished now.



Christmas Mini Hanging

I hope everyone else had a productive friday night! :)



Handmade by Heidi

16 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm sure your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it soooo much! the quilting spectacular! and a selvedge tree! oh my gracious it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to use up selvedges.
    Love the Xmas tree... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - and that garland. Oh so sweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that tree is so cute and the garland is a perfect addition. Your sister is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to use up selvages. The little wall hanging looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous, the little chain is so sweet! I am sure you sister will love it! (and if she doesn't let me know and I will send you my address LOL!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Manda,

    What a fun way to use up the selvages. Your Sister will be so pleased. I bet you will have on your thinking cap on ways to use more of the selvages. I saw on a blog the other day tea-cups made up.Happy sewing.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the numbers as baubles! brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a great idea - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete