Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Hedgie Hexie Pillow!

I started this ages ago.... way back when I got the hedgie fabrics and the hexie templates. It was always going to be a pillow but it just took a while to get from my head into reality!

Hedgie Hexie Pillow




It was the first time I have done a quilted cushion and the first time i've done piping on a pillow so i'm impressed that it has worked!


(I used this tutorial for the piping)

Hedgie Hexie Pillow

Hedgie Hexie Pillow




Thanks to Rachel and the bloggers pillow party I finally got moving on it and finished it!




What do you think?




Blogger's Pillow Party

11 comments:

  1. Cute! The hedgehogs are so perfect for the hexagons. Your piping is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never guess you were new to quilting (as per your profile). This pillow is amazing and complex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one is so unique. I really like the corners too! Thanks for joining in on the Pillow Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job. Your corners are perfect! Great fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your pillow! I love hedgies and I love hexes - perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Hedgehogs are my new favorite cute animal : ) Did you use decorative stitches from your machine aroung the hexagon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so sweet and beautiful. I love the corners, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! I just learned to sew, so this seems like an unreal aspiration. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete