Tuesday, 10 April 2012

FAL Quarter 2

2012 Finish-A-Long


Well my first quarter did not go too well! I sucessfully managed to complete nothing! However I did get a little further along with my main project!
So my list for the 2nd quarter is the same as my first really....


First up is my pinwheel sampler quilt. I managed to piece together all my blocks for this, piece the backing and its even been basted since January! So just need to quilt and bind..
Pinwheel Sampler top complete!


Next is my wiscasset quilt... no progress on this since quarter one.
wiscasset blocks


And lastly my dresden circle from Lily's Quilt a long last year... Again no progress.

OAL - Dresden Circle - Inner Pieced!

Hopefully I will do better this quarter!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Do not end up prevaricating like me and have a cupboard full of UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinwheels, and the other two will also be lovely, I am cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it working? I don't like to brag - hehe - but I have one project left to complete but have to say I am not working and my kids are at school all day! It would be great if you could finish the pinwheel one!

    ReplyDelete