Friday, 25 November 2011

A Christmas Finish!

 Anyone who knows me knows I am not a big Christmas fan. I cannot be bothered with all the decorating and present buying madness! However my sister is into Christmas so this year I agreed to make her some stockings. This little project used up some of the leftovers. This was fun to make (also fiddly and irritating at times!!)  and at least one thing has been finished in time for Christmas! 


Christmas Wallhanging

I got the binding stitched down last night :)
I am hoping this will keep my sister happy until I get around to finishing her Christmas Stockings! Fingers crossed! 


I took inspiration from the Bright Star quilting design from a few weeks ago... It was a lot more difficult to do with a tree in the way!! As you can see half my lines are not at all straight but I don't think my sister will care!

I am still very behind with the free motion friday designs! I need to get caught up... I will do hopefully soon!

5 comments:

  1. very cute manda! i love the quilting on it. it looks very festive and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out fab! Even The Grinch would like this! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting Manda - and the tree is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is wonderful! Your sister is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! I love it, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete